Nature’s Care is a leading Central Florida Landscape Company that is expanding and in need of quality employee’s. We have immediate openings for full time positions in our Commercial Landscape Maintenance Division for foreman and lead men with 3-5 years experience or employees with 1-3 years experience to work under a foreman. Potential candidates must have a valid Florida driver’s license with reliable transportation to and from work and a clean background to be considered.
Compensation package being offered will depend on experience and knowledge of the industry.
- English speaking with some ability to understand Spanish a plus
- Safe Operation of truck and trailer and understanding all FDOT requirements
- Ability to run all maintenance equipment required to complete jobs in a professional manner
- Fully understanding how to service all maintenance equipment
- Ability to lead a 5-6 man crew and managing daily, monthly labor budgets
- Knowledge of different Turf types and plant identification required
- 1-5 Years Experience in Landscape Maintenance Field
- Paid Holidays
- Direct deposit
- Aflac offered
- Personnel time accrued /sick days accrued
Apply via Online Form (Desktop and Mobile Friendly)