Summary of Duties include:
- Ability to maintain and repair irrigation systems. Rainbird, Hunter, Pump Experience.
- Execute timely services and quality checks of irrigation systems
- Install new or renovate existing irrigation systems
- Troubleshoot down system to determine needs for repair to operate correctly
- Pull and fit piping for systems
- Ability to set sprinkler heads and valve boxes
- Perform entire Irrigation maintenance check
- Ability to trench, replace, and grade soil
- Ability to plant small shrubs if necessary
- Purchase parts required to repair or renovate or create irrigation systems
- Ability to maintain an accurate daily inventory and control strict cost management
- Gather and update data for each account (ie water issues, drought areas, water sources, point of connections, poor drainage areas, mainline locations, services performed, parts used)
- Activate and deactivate irrigation systems for seasonal needs or regulated schedules
- Understand water usage and be able to suggest recommended timing to help save water and lower cost
- Communicate clearly with customers to ensure 100% satisfaction with service and resolve any issues that arise
- Adjust schedule to maximize capacity and provide effective work flow
- Analyze and resolve working problems or assist in solving problems
- Able to maintain provided equipment and upkeep to vehicles to ensure working properly at all times
To be successful in this position, you must be able to perform all requirements satisfactorily. Some reasonable accommodations may be considered to allow individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
Three years minimum related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read, write and speak English proficiently enough to read, comprehend and complete required driver or regulatory forms and reports, employment forms, read and interpret road signs, and speak to law enforcement officials when needed. Spanish is a plus.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out oral instructions. Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
Current Driver’s License with no or minimal ticket violations.
Other Skills and Abilities:
- Flexible working schedule
- Adaptability to different situations and not become overwhelmed
- Time management
On a daily basis, employee with be required to stand, walk, kneel, or bend over often; ability to use hands and fingers to reach and feel into small areas. Ability to frequently lift up to and over 25 pounds and up to 75 pounds.
Key Performance Metrics
- Project profitability
- Performance to budget
- Accuracy of reporting
- Safety record
- Good communication skills
- Good organization skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Good team building skills
- Ability to deal effectively with adversity
If you feel you have the background, meet the qualifications listed and have outstanding leadership skills we’re interested in speaking with you in more detail about the position available.
We offer a robust benefits package that includes:
- Partial Company Contributed United Healthcare Medical Insurance
- United Health Care Vision Insurance
- United Health Care Dental Insurance
- Company Provided and Paid For Life Insurance (Free For Employees)
- Paid Holidays
- Supplemental AFLAC Insurance
- Earned Vacation Time
Nature’s Care is a Drug Free and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time