The Foreman/Supervisor position is responsible for working alongside their crew members and carrying out the successful execution of landscape maintenance. (Mowing, Edging, String Trimming, Weeding, Backpack Blowing, minor pruning etc.) Must have a good general knowledge of equipment maintenance and repairs.
Must have 2-3 years of experience, Florida Driver’s License (clean driving record)
If you are currently a Supervisor or Crew Leader, we would like to talk to you!
Bilingual Candidate is a Plus!
Key Performance Metrics
- Project profitability
- Pivotal crew member development
- Pivotal crew member retention
- Performance to budget
- Accuracy of reporting
- Safety record
- Ability to lead and inspire others
- Good communication skills
- Good organization skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Good team building skills
- Ability to deal effectively with adversity
If you feel you have the background, meet the qualifications listed and have outstanding leadership skills we’re interested in speaking with you in more detail about the position available.
We offer a robust benefits package that includes:
- Partial Company Contributed United Healthcare Medical Insurance
- United Health Care Vision Insurance
- United Health Care Dental Insurance
- Company Provided and Paid For Life Insurance (Free For Employees)
- Paid Holidays
- Supplemental AFLAC Insurance
- Earned Vacation Time
Nature’s Care is a Drug Free and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.00 to $16.00 /hour